Production / Quarry Worker / Heavy Equipment Operator
- Operate plant equipment safely and efficiently
- Perform maintenance on equipment. Keep equipment clean
- Haul rock and materials to and from crushing operations in dump trucks
- Use heavy equipment such as, but not limited to end loader, motor grader, excavator
- Ensure accurate product classification and quality of material.
- Communicate effectively with Maintenance to ensure repairs are done timely.
- Follow all company, local, state and federal safety standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- CDL Class A preferred
- Time management
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team Oriented
- Flexible to adapt to change
Physical Requirements: Must have ability to lift at least 50 pounds, must have the ability to climb ladders and work at heights of at least 30 feet and must have ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Also requires occasional bending, twisting, squatting and crouching. May be exposed to hazards such as but not limited to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, and electrical current. Must be willing to work overtime.
Working Conditions: Work areas are exposed to all elements of weather, loud noise, dusty conditions and uneven ground. Also, exposure to heavy moving machinery.